Trails & Maps
Map of Michigan Craft Beverage Businesses
Are you planning a trip within Michigan and want to know which wineries, breweries, distilleries or hard cider producers are nearby? Check out this map of licensed craft beverage businesses. Please contact business listings for hours of operation, food options, and other business-specific details.
Regional Craft Beverage Trails
There are many different craft beverage trail systems throughout Michigan, sometimes set apart by beverage, sometimes by region and sometimes both! These trails welcome you to experience their unique flavors and landscape with fun, frequent events, and other tourism opportunities.
- Lake Michigan Shore Wine Trail (Southwest Lower Peninsula)
- River Raisin Wine Trail (Lenawee County)
- Leelanau Peninsula Wine Trail (Northwest Lower Peninsula)
- Makers Trail (Southwest Lower Peninsula)
- Old Mission Peninsula Wine Trail (Northwest Lower Peninsula)
- Petoskey Wine Region (Northern Lower Peninsula)
- Pioneer Wine Trail (Central and Southeast Lower Peninsula)
- Sunrise Side Wine & Hops Trail (Northeast Lower Peninsula)
- Thumbs Up Wine Trail (In the Thumb!)
- Pure Michigan list of Michigan Wine, Beer and Spirit Trails. (Statewide)
- Beer City Ale Trail (Grand Rapids)
Regional Trail Promotions
Give a Craft® Beer Trail - Sign up for this free pass to check in at participating breweries in the Southwest Michigan area, enjoy special offers and earn prizes!
Beer City Brewsader Passport App - Are you a beer buff? An ale enthusiast? An IPA aficionado? Then you may have what it takes to become a Beer City Brewsader® – download the Beer City Brewsader app (Google Play and Apple stores) and earn a collectible t-shirt to wear with true brew pride by visiting area breweries!
Makers Trail Passport - Taste your way through Berrien County visiting over 40 local wineries, breweries, cideries and distilleries!
Free touring guides are available at craft beverage businesses and Michigan travel stops.
2020 Michigan Wine Country Digital Edition
- Look for the 2021 edition coming in April!
- Sign up for the Michigan Wine Country e-newsletter
2020 Great Beer State Digital Edition
Plan Your Wine, Camp, and Trail Adventure
Need a Road Map? How About an Off-Road Map?
When planning your outdoor experiences through Michigan, be sure ask about local craft beverage businesses. With more than 600 businesses ranging from urban to rural environments, you're sure to find something that pairs with your next adventure. Michigan Craft Beverage Licensee Map
Michigan Fall Color Tours
Are you planning a fall color tour through Michigan? Use the Pure Michigan Scenic Route's fall color map to anticipate the best viewing times.