Over 70 Events Planned During Kalamazoo Craft Beverage Week
January 20, 2022
KALAMAZOO, MI - The annual Kalamazoo Craft Beverage Week kicks off at the end of January with more than 70 events taking place between January 28th and February 6th. It’s a celebration of the craft beverage industry, highlighting the local breweries, wineries, and distilleries with events all around Kalamazoo county.
Events continue to be added to the website, but here are just some examples of the offerings this year:
● Barre and tasting and yoga and tasting at Kalamazoo Stillhouse
● Gourmet S’mores paired with Saugatuck Brewing beers at Centre Street Tap House
● New breweries of West Michigan bus tour
● Pairing events with Final Gravity Brewing Company: Beer and Bacon, Wings and Beer,
Beer and Sausage, Pastries and Beer
● New beer releases from Brite Eyes Brewing Co.
● Winter Beer Olympics and Build-A-Beer Workshop at Presidential Brewing Co.
● Four course mead dinner with Valhalla meads at LFG Gaming Bar
● Trashy drag bingo and pizzas and pints at Saugatuck Brewing Co.
● Tropical nights with warm weather inspired food and beer at Texas Corners Brewing Co.
● Caribbean drinks and painting on canvas at the Sangria Shop
● Annual Wing Throwdown with wing and beer pairing contest at Central City Tap House
● Special mead release and wine and cheese tasting at Tempo Vino Winery
● Ciders and chocolates at Soil Friends
● Michigan craft beer flights at Crafted Copper
● Kalamazoo Beer Cup blind style tastings and Stouts & Snouts at Old Burdick’s Bar &
● Special collaboration between Craft Beverage Week and Art Hop with pottery and glass
art, beer and music at the Kalamazoo State Theatre
● Meet the Brewer at Bell’s and LoSun Winterfest in the Bell’s beer garden
While some events may be ongoing throughout the week where guests can stop in and take part, others require registration in advance. The Kalamazoo Craft Beverage Week website has details listed for each event and how to participate. Beer, wine, and cocktails to-go can also be enjoyed outdoors on a walk in the Central Commons area of downtown Kalamazoo. With so many events, craft beverage fans can plan out a whole week and stay in Kalamazoo with special lodging packages which are also available on the website. In a special pre-event promotion the week prior, there will be daily giveaways on the Kalamazoo Craft Beverage Week social media pages with gift cards to local craft beverage partners. For all event information, visit KalamazooCraftBeverageWeek.com and follow #KBW2022.
Back to News >